The past few months, I've gotten into taking really good care of my hair. I've gotten all new shampoo, conditioner, hair oils, etc., and I've also invested in new hair tools. In this post, I want to share one of my favorite new hair tools that has changed my hair game completely. This tool is so dynamic that I use it when my hair is curly and straight. That tool is the Denman brush.
There are a lot of Denman brushes out there to choose from, but the one I'm talking about in this post is the D4P All Black 9 Row Styling Brush. I picked this brush up from Sally Beauty for $16.99 (plus tax), and it's on the Denman website for $20.00. It's hands down one of the best styling tools I've used, and in this post, I'm going to share 10 reasons to invest in one. Also, this is not sponsored; I just really like this product!
1) You can use it to detangle your hair.
I have naturally curly hair, so detangling my hair is very important and used to be a daunting task. This brush detangles my hair in no time and works better than any wide tooth comb I've ever used. I love to bring it in the shower and run it through my hair after I've applied a heaping amount of conditioner to my locks.
2) It helps distribute product evenly throughout your hair.
When applying leave in conditioner or gel to my hair, running this brush through my hair prevents my hair from getting tangled and helps me make sure that all of my hair is receiving the product(s) I'm using. It also helps eliminate frizz.
3) It helps define your curls.
Something about brushing the Denman through your curly hair just gives you the most bouncy and beautiful curls. It just does.
4) You can use it on your blowouts.
Using this brush while blow drying my hair has allowed me to blow dry my hair so much faster, get it completely dry, and get it straight with no tangles. I like it way better than blow dryer comb attachments.
5) You can use it on straight hair too.
I love using this brush on my hair after straightening it to get it super sleek. I also use it to wrap my hair after straightening it. It's probably my favorite hair tool to use when my hair is straight.
6) It works just as good as a comb.
Often I use it in place of a comb when my hair is straight because it does the same thing but better.
7) It's highly rated.
I don't know everywhere it's sold, but everywhere I've seen it so far has 5 star ratings across the board. I'd rate it 5 stars too.
8) It's affordable. Compared to some high end hair brushes and tools, $20 is a really fair price for this brush.
9) You can take it apart and wash it.
It's true; I've seen videos and tested it myself. You can slide out the rubber pad, take out all of the combs (the bristles), and wash everything including the brush base. Then you can put it all back together and it looks brand new. This allows it to stay really clean and prolongs the life of the brush!
10) You can remove some of the combs if it's snagging your hair too much. In step 9, when putting the combs/bristles back together after washing your brush, you can simply skip every other row to space out the bristles which will be easier on your hair if it's too much tension.
Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this post and/or that it helped you in some way. What's your favorite hair tool?
R'Nelle CyRe' Collins